Wednesday 7 June 2006

"How Deep Is Your Love" - Bee Gees, 1977

Judging from their over-the-top house decorations, I'd say that at least one family's love for the England national football team is very deep!

Take a look at one of the homes in the village where I live...


(Click on the photo for a larger version of the image.)

It's the first time I've ever seen a team jersey attached to the front of a house! By the way, No. 7 on the England squad is David Beckham.

Janet

Listening to: Karine Polwart, "Scribbled in Chalk"

2 Comments:

At 07 June, 2006 14:46 , Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Go Team! I'm so sports-oblivious, those folks would slap me. Last week, upon overhearing someone's need to check the score of the Phildelphia...somethings, I asked them if it was a baseball or a basketball game. Oh, that Lori, she's so funny. I was serious. I'm still not sure.

 
At 11 June, 2006 03:55 , Blogger Mr. Greg said...

Great pic. Janet. I'd like to see England win, but I'm betting on Brazil. I like the home team's chances as well. Darkhorse: Sweden.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home