Wednesday 28 June 2006

"Pick Yer Nose (And Eat It)" - Peter & the Test Tube Babies, 1985

Today is my birthday. I don't want to talk about which one it is.

I have received some really nice things today. But one of my favorites is a birthday card which has come from a longtime friend. The cards that he and his wife send me always have the same theme. Take a look for yourself...





What's the story behind this? Perhaps I will tell you about it over a bottle of wine some time.

I just can't figure out how he manages to keep finding "booger cards", year after year!

And I won't reveal the identity of the sender and his wife either...but YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! ;)

Janet

7 Comments:

At 28 June, 2006 19:02 , Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

 
At 28 June, 2006 19:26 , Blogger Heather Plett said...

Happy happy birthday!!!

 
At 29 June, 2006 10:50 , Blogger Adam Ward said...

Happy Birthday! When your candles set off the smoke alarm, then it's time to start lying about your age.

 
At 29 June, 2006 10:55 , Blogger Janet said...

AWWWWW...many thanks to each of you!

Janet

 
At 29 June, 2006 22:25 , Blogger Iain Cameron said...

Can I still wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY? Well, I just have. Have a great one!!!!

 
At 30 June, 2006 03:48 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first one was in 1985 and started the tradition! We have already begun the search for next year's! How the time has flown.

 
At 30 June, 2006 10:19 , Blogger Janet said...

B-boy...

Man, you're right about the date, aren't you? Seems just like yesterday in some respects...although at the same time, it's like a lifetime ago.

So this has been going on for TWENTY-ONE years now? Good Lord!

Your cards always give me a HUGE chuckle...and that'-snot a joke, either!

;)

Janet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home