Friday 12 January 2007

"Substitute" - The Who, 1966

Happy New Year, everybody...and apologies for being so silent. We had a great Christmas and a wonderful time in the Houston area. Sadly, I seem to have brought back a nasty flu bug with me. I've felt just dreadful since Tuesday, and it's been slow to shake.

Anyway, to give Lord Celery's readers something to chew on until I'm feeling more like chewing on food myself, I would like to direct you to my very significant other's blog "Lord Celery's Little Brother" for John's latest entries. They will more than substitute for anything I could have written over the past couple of weeks!

And I'll be back as soon as I'm feeling stronger. I promise!

Janet

4 Comments:

At 12 January, 2007 23:28 , Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Lots of sympathy from another flu-ridden blogger in Champaign, IL. Friday night flu: hot toddy replaces Nyquil! Get better soon!

 
At 13 January, 2007 01:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. I look forward to reading more of your adventures in England which I get to visit occasionally when I'm a very good girl.

 
At 13 January, 2007 15:27 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon. Glad I got my flu shot back in October. Welcome home.

 
At 22 January, 2007 19:33 , Blogger nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

I hope you feel by now. Happy belated new year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home