Thursday 9 February 2006

"Leaving On A Jet Plane" - John Denver, 1974

Just wanted to let everybody know that my postings may remain a little sporadic over the next week, but it's for a really good reason. For the first time, my new hubby will accompany me on one of my teaching-trip adventures -- this one to Singapore! We leave tomorrow.

As John will have free time to "play tourist", I expect him to take lots of interesting photos -- some of which, with any luck, we'll post here to share our trip with Lord Celery readers!

And by the way, I am in slightly better spirits as the week progresses...although my desk drawer at work STILL haven't been fixed...

I'll stay in touch here as I can!

Janet

3 Comments:

At 09 February, 2006 20:51 , Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Have a great time, can hardly wait to see the pix! ALL of them!

 
At 11 February, 2006 03:17 , Blogger Andrew said...

I was in Singapore a few years ago and loved it. Let us know how you get on.

 
At 11 February, 2006 16:47 , Blogger Wendy said...

Enjoy the trip! I'm looking forward to the photos....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home