Thursday 21 September 2006

"Dutch Blur" - Brian Eno, 2005

Hello Everybody!

Sorry for the lack of posts since the 11th. I've just completed a week of teaching in a very lovely city in The Netherlands, called "Den Bosch" for short by the locals. Its real full name is...

's Hertogenbosch.

(I guess it's obviously why the Dutch have given it a nickname!)

I had planned to post on Lord Celery while away, but unfortunately the hotel's wireless connection was on-again/off-again...mostly off.

John went with me on this trip, and we both took loads of photos. One of these days, we'll get caught up posting all these trip photos we've been taking...I promise! Den Bosch was a really wonderful place to have spent a week, and we'd like to share the images with everybody.

Anyway, we're back. And I'm not off again until Monday...when it's first Calgary and then immediately followed by Singapore.

No rest for the wicked, as they say!

I'll post more when I can.

Janet

4 Comments:

At 21 September, 2006 14:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home, you were missed! Do you remember Dimitri? He is still in Singapore - any chance you will see him?

 
At 21 September, 2006 15:53 , Blogger Heather Plett said...

Oooohh... you're going to Calgary! Too bad you didn't have time for a short stopover in Winnipeg!

 
At 24 September, 2006 12:49 , Blogger City Slicker said...

Like the blog
Calgary s beautiful

 
At 24 September, 2006 19:56 , Blogger Janet said...

Chris - probably not...although you can give me his e-mail address if you'd like. I will get to see my Total friend Fumi, though, while there.

Heather - I REALLY wish I could stop and see you, but I just can't. Maybe some time in 2007 I can grab an extra day when I'm in your part of the world!

City Slicker - Thanks for the compliment. I think Calgary's beautiful, too...I just wish I had more time to explore the Rockies while there.

Janet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home