Wednesday 6 September 2006

"Magazines For Entertainment" - Medication, 2005

I ran a training class in London today for an international oil company, in their headquarters office. As a result, I spent quite a bit of time on trains and on "The Tube". That's just paradise for a people-watcher like me!

On the Jubliee Line this afternoon, a young woman sat down beside me. She began flipping through a French magazine. One of the articles she was reading caught my eye, and I slyly snapped a shot with the camera in my phone...


(Click on the image itself for a larger version.)

Can somebody whose French is better than mine please confirm that this article is about blogging?

;-)

Janet

3 Comments:

At 07 September, 2006 16:28 , Blogger The very nice man said...

That's all we need!! French bloggers!! Sacre bleu!

The article says (I think) "I blog, therefore I am!"
Erik

 
At 07 September, 2006 18:54 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your buddies at Elf/Total would be aghast that you couldn't translate that! What would Nicolas say??

 
At 22 September, 2006 19:56 , Blogger nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

"I blog, therefore I am?" That is funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home